Wordle is a viral puzzle game sensation that’s taken social media by storm, and it has a brand new puzzle for every day of the year.
Wordl is one of the most talked about games of 2022 so far. Gamers from all over the world meet the New York Times Wordl Website to guess a new five letter word every day, including today, March 8th.
How to play Wordle
Wordl seems to be everywhere these days. And if not Wordl itself, there are thousands of Wordl There are also clones. But if there’s someone out there that’s still new Wordl If you’re looking for a quick guide to this viral game, here’s a quick breakdown of the rules.
- Wordl is a browser-based game, so players don’t need to install anything to play. Just visit the New York Times games page and do a search Wordl.
- The answer to the riddle will be a five letter English word. The word can be pretty much anything, except for the handful of words the New York Times censored from the original Wordl List.
- To start playing, simply choose a five-letter seed word, type it into the website, then press Enter.
- The letters of the word are highlighted in different colors depending on whether they are correct or not.
- Green letters are correct and in the right place.
- Yellow letters are correct but in the wrong place.
- Gray letters are incorrect and will not appear in the response.
- Given these clues, players choose another five-letter word and guess again.
- You have a total of six attempts to find the answer before losing.
- When the puzzle is complete, players can see theirs Wordl Game stats and also a spoiler free share button. It copies the colors of your game board without the letters to share with friends on social media.
Notes for the Wordle 262 for March 8, 2022
If any Wordl Fans looking for clues to get a little closer to today’s answer, here are a few tips that might help. Check out the tips below for the complete solution to the puzzle.
- The word of the day contains a double letter.
- This word has two vowels.
- Both vowels are the same letter.
- It starts with an “S”.
- It also includes a “T”.
- The “T” is at the end of the word.
- This word is usually used to describe something sugary.
Answer for Wordle 262 for March 8, 2022
Still need the answer to today’s riddle? Under the image, check the spoiler.
The answer to Wordl Puzzle 262 is SWEET.
Wordl is available for every browser.
MORE: There is a small problem with Wordle
GameStop confirms that PlayStation 5 bundles will be restocked on March 8th, 2022, with Pro members getting early access.
About the author